Welcome to the Qlik Continuous Classroom
Get an introduction of all that the Qlik Continuous Classroom has to offer. With over 300 courses and tutorials to choose from, live instructor webinars, and 1:1 instructor course support, ensure sure you are making the most from your Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription.
Access a recorded session now or register for a 45-minute live sessions held monthly on first Tuesday of the month at 11:00am EDT. Sessions are recorded; register to receive the on-demand recording.
Upcoming Live Welcome to Qlik Continuous Classroom Sessions:Academic Program Introduction
Our regional Academic Program representative gives you an overview of the Academic Program and our resources. This webinar is mainly intended for university students and academics/educators who have just joined, or who are interested in joining the program. We also welcome anyone who would like more information and who can help us spread the word about our great free resources.
1-hour sessions held monthly.
Included in a Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription
As a part of a Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription, you will enjoy the benefit of access to Live Instructor Webinars delivered on a regular basis on a variety of advanced topics above and beyond content offered in our self-paced learning.
Live Instructor Webinars are 1-hour sessions, delivered at 10:00am in the associated time zone. If you are unable to attend a particular session, be sure to register to receive the on-demand recording:
Select the Access Webinar Schedule button below to register for an event today! If you do not have a Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription, learn more.
Leveraging the Qlik Sense on Windows Monitoring Apps - June 9
- Introduction to Set Analysis -July 3
- Data Classification - July 14
- Using Set Analysis (Without Writing Expressions) - July 17
- Debugging Data Load Editor Scripts - July 24
- Using the Insight Advisor - August 7
- Nested Aggregations - August 25
- Access Control: Customize Streams, Apps and App Objects Access - August 30
- Creating Master Items - September 4
- Handling Null Values - September 14
- Dynamic Labels in Sheets - September 18
- Implementing an Incremental Load - September 29
- Introduction to Qlik Sense Scalability Tool - October 3
- Using Text and Images - October 25
- Joining Tables in Qlik Sense - November 6
- What-if Analysis in Qlik Sense - November 15
- Administer your site using Qlik-cli - November 27
- Advanced Analytics Integration - December 8