Free WebinarsWelcome to the Qlik Continuous Classroom
Christina Voigt, Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager, gives you an introduction of all the Qlik Continuous Classroom has to offer. With over 230 courses and tutorials to choose from, live instructor webinars, and 1:1 instructor course support make sure you are making the most from your Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription.
45-minute sessions held weekly on Tuesdays at 11:00am EDT.
Find a webinar that works for you and register now, sessions are recorded.Academic Program Introduction
Our regional Academic Program representative gives you an overview of the Academic Program and our resources. This webinar is mainly intended for university students and academics/professors who have just joined, or who are interested in joining the program. We also welcome anyone who would like more information and who can help us spread the word about our great free resources.
1-hour sessions held monthly.
Free Workshop: Build Your First Qlik Sense App
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - EMEA - 2:00 PM GMT
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - APAC - 2:00 PM IST
In this workshop, you will learn about how to build a Qlik Sense application and experience some of the functionality and add on products that will increase data awareness and availability in your company and how to accelerate your ramp up and implementation through various Qlik training options… with a special offer at the end of this workshop.
3-hour sessions held weekly in multiple time zones.
Included in a Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription
As a part of a Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription, you will enjoy the benefit of access to Live Instructor Webinars delivered on a regular basis on a variety of advanced topics above and beyond content offered in our self-paced learning.
Live Instructor Webinars are 1-hour sessions, delivered twice per day at 10:00 and 14:00 in the associated time zone. If you are unable to attend a particular session, be sure to register to receive a link to the recording.
- Using Variables in your Qlik Script - January 27
- How to deploy Qlik Sense for Production environment - February 02
- Comparative Analytics using Alternate State in Qlik Sense - February 09
- Using Streams for Collaborative App Development - February 17
- Untangling nested aggregations: The Aggr() function - February 23
- Loading & transforming data using the Qlik Sense Data Manager - March 04