This module will introduce the topic of QVD files, which are used as a data source for Qlik applications. The three main use cases for QVD files are: increased app development; reduce stress on the data source and provide data synchronicity; and facilitate incremental load.
- Understand what QVD files are
- Learn how to use QVD files and explore the benefits
- Create and load QVD files
- Examine security aspects when using QVD files
- Implement a QVD layer structure for optimal document development and load performance
- Recommendations for unofficial use cases like archiving and data warehousing